Friday, June 4, 2010

Art Gallery Fabrics Loves us!



Art Gallery Fabrics is my main fabric provider for the lovely Feel Good Gowns women's line. Why you might ask? Two reasons.


  1. I love ALL of their patters. Bold, bright, and large patters mixed in with some more subtle and muted options. Feels like a mix between modern and retro. But the one word I always think of is BEAUTIFUL...

  2. I love Pat Bravo! This fabric designer is such a wonderful person. She has been so accomodating and helpful to me in getting her fabrics direct and she completely loves and is trilled to be part of Feel Good Gowns. It makes her Feel Good to be part. And THAT is totally the point of this business. Spreading some cheer and happiness!

Pat did a lovely write up over at her Art Gallery Fabrics blog. Go take a look at all the wonderful things she said about us, and then stick around to read about her recent visit and booth at the Spring Market!


2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Her fabric is great.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design! I found another fabric store which is Broadway Fabrics.

    ReplyDelete