Saturday, June 12, 2010

We have the blues!

Blue has always been my favorite color. Any possible manifestation of it from aqua, to almost gray. I just LOVE it. Reminds me of blue skies, a crisp breeze, the ocean, a swimming pool, my favorite blue margaritas, you get the picture! Not sure what it is about this color that makes me so happy, but I don't really care :)

One of my favorite fabrics from Art Gallery Fabrics is my Calm & Comfortable combo. We made a gown from from this beautiful print a few months ago for my good friend Scott as a gift for his friend who was facing chemo.

We returned to the blues last week with a new gown using this beautiful pattern and decided to be totally girly with a ruffle trim! And we topped off the outfit with a matching bouffant cap. How cute is this one?



But as we've mentioned before, Feel Good Gowns is more than just hospital gowns and caps. This outfit arrived at the hospital with bright aqua Feel Good Sockies (with no slip dots) and also an aqua Feel Good Blanket to make the entire stay cozy and to give that sense of security that only a blankie can.





Every patient should be this Fabulous! If you know someone facing a hospital stay, don't let them be sad and dreary...head over to our store and help them be Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment