Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summertime and I am busy as a bee!

Happy June everyone! It's the start of summer!!! Ok, I know that doesn't happen for a couple of weeks, but I'm going to officially start summer today. I love the summer. I love spring as well, but she forgot about us this year and allowed winter to last just a little too long. So I'm ending her reign a little early and she's she just going to have to get over it :)

Had a busy weekend. Besides celebrating Memorial Day at a Giants game with family, I spent most of the time sewing and getting items ready for shipping. Josue (my Super Hot Mexican shipping expert, aka my hubby Josh) is going to have a bunch of packages to ship out tomorrow.

I hope to get some pictures up later today, but here is a sneak peak at what's to come-

Calm and Comfortable by Art Gallery Fabrics-
A super cute gown with a ruffle trim, coordinating bouffant cap, and a matching Camellia bag! To go along with this awesome ensemble we have a teal fleece blanket, and teal Affirmation socks from Socks for Happy People. And this little package needs no shipping. Will be modeled by yours truly on Thursday at Swedish!

Safari Style!
A very cool gown for a very cool kid! Carter is going to be the talk of the town when he wears this Lion inspired and safari themed print. We love the subtle animal print stripes that border each of the "scenes" on the fabric. And I couldn't resist making him a cap to go with it. Little gift from Feel Good Gowns :)

Super Cool Chick by Alexander Henry Fabrics-
Camellia is going to be styling when she heads back for her six month check up. We are certain the happy little chickies will keep her spirits up and hopefully be the theme for the day with her actually feeling like a Super Cool Chick with a positive outcome. Have a matching cap and Camellia bag (it really IS her bag) in lavender with white dots and her name embroidered on the front.

We love our Nurses and hospital staff!
Cute caps on their way to some of our favorite people :)
A "Pink and Poppy" bouffant cap is on it's way to Missy. I hope that you will feel bright and cheerful every time you wear this one!
A blue and pink cap by special request to match her scrubs! Paulette, you are going to be styling in this cute cap :)

Shalon

No comments:

Post a Comment