Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Feel Good Recommendation

I always LOVE to share stories and experiences with people when I have good ones. And if you know me you know that while I sometimes can be hard to please (yes, I admit it) that when I AM pleased it should stand as a true testament of something GOOD!

I recently had the need to order some special medical supplies that couldn't be found at a local drug store or even local medical supply company. I knew that there would be many options online and I searched for the one that had the best deal, seemed to offer good service, etc. Then I simply took a chance that I chose the right company from the many options.

And I absolutely did! The Medical Supply Depot was great! Not only was the website easy to navigate and checkout was simple, but my order qualified for free shipping. Love that last part :) I was so surprised when my product arrived the day after I received the confirmation of the order and it being shipped. I placed the order about 2:00 on a weekday afternoon, and by lunch the next day my husband texted me to let me know it had arrived. And this on FREE shipping. Very cool. I assumed free shipping would mean snail mail for sure. Talk about great service. But wait! There's more!

I also received a nice follow up email welcoming me as a customer and giving me a discount code for my next purchase. Yes, I realize many companies offer this now as a follow up, but still. Coupled with the ease of transaction, the super quick shipping, and the general "Feel Good" experience...well I'm now a dedicated customer to The Medical Supply Depot.

And to top it off, they are going to use my "thank you" email on their testimonial page! I'm so happy that I can help them out a little. Makes me Feel Good :)

So for those of you who need medical supplies I would sincerely encourage you to check out The Medical Supply Depot as the are simply FABULOUS!

Shalon

No comments:

Post a Comment